Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Things That We Can't Explain In Life, We Live With It.

I Survived My First Week At Work Miraculously.

Thought I Was Already Doomed On My First Day. Work Sure As Hell Was Tiring. Way More Tiring Then Studying. But At Least At The End Of The Day, It Feels Fruitful. It Feels Like I've Accomplished Something. But Staring At The Computer For Hours Is Really No Joke. Working On Those Excel Spreadsheets Can Be Really Really Frustrating As Well Because Excel Works In A Funny Way At Times.

Anyway To My Surprised, My Department Had Lou Hei And Buffet Lunch On Thursday In The Office. There Are Also Other Events And Bonding Activities Aside From Daily Work - CIP And Department Outing. I Guess These Activities Is To Make Working Life More Interesting And Not Too Mundane.

Anyway, I Usually Sleep At Around 1 Am Before And Now I Can Hit The Sack By 11 Pm. Really Goes To Show How Tired I Am. And I Must Admit It Can Get Really Annoying At Times In The Morning When Everyone Is Pushing And Shoving Around In The Train.

Overall, I Would Consider My Experience So Far To Be Good. I'm Given Work To Do And I'm Always On Task. And I'm Given More Work To Do. This Allows Me To Past Time Really Quickly. The Working Hours May Be Long From 9 - 6.30 Pm, But If You're Working On Something, You Don't Even Notice How Fast Time Passes By.

Well Anyway, Treated My Parents To Dinner @ Eighteen-Chefs On Friday Because Why Not, And Cooked Spaghetti For Lunch Today. My Dad Actually Said My Spaghetti Was Better Than Eighteen-Chefs And All I Used For The Sauce Was Just Packet Chili Sauce, Tonnes Of Tomato, Celery, Mushrooms And Chicken Meat (Because There Wasn't Any Ready-Made Spaghetti Sauce). To Me, Maybe There Was Still Much Room For Improvement But At Least I Believe It's Way Healthier This Way By Using Natural Tomatoes And Well, Life Isn't Just About Eating Good But Also Eating Healthy And I Can't Emphasize This More Than Enough Because We All End Up Having Health Problems.

太多时候
我们把一切
当作是理所当然的
只可惜失去了
才懂得珍惜

No comments:

Post a Comment