Sunday, March 1, 2015

We Can't Keep And Collect Life's Best Moments In A Bottle, But Yet They Never Will Leave Our Hearts.

Yesterday (Friday) Was Simply Awesomeee. KTV With My Clique After Which Had Steamboat With My Fellow Course Mates. Walked All The Way To The Flyer To Enjoy Chingay 2015 And River Ang Pao. There Were Fireworks Too.

Sorry For The Lack Of Pictures. Was Really Lazy.















At Times I Wonder, Why People Would Even Keep And Bottle Up Their Feelings. And I Realise There Are Two Main Reasons. One, There Is Absolutely No One They Can Trust. Two, They Feel Like They Should Not Burden Anyone With Their Feelings. And Then I Realised When Both These Reasons Add Up, You Get Someone Silly Who Keeps All Their Feelings To Themselves, Because They Cannot Share Their Feelings Simply With Someone They Trust Or Don't Trust. That's Me At Times But It's Only Because I Can Handle It.

And For Those Who Can't. I Really Really Hope They Will Think About It As A Whole. Think About Your Friend's Point Of View. Would They Want To See You Fake A Smile? That's Really Cruel To Them. Bottling Up Your Feelings Is Simply Selfish. If You Care, You Would Share Because Isn't Caring About Sharing? This Will Also Strengthen A Friendship Because Your Friend Would Feel Like They Are Reliable And Can Be Trusted.

Well, Internship Starts Next Week. Life's Gonna Be Really Busy. But I Guess Being Busy Is A Good Thing. Let's Hope Everything Turns Out Well.

只能说
我没资格
去爱

No comments:

Post a Comment