Thursday, August 7, 2014

If Only Running Could Solve Problems.

Oh Yea. I Mean Like I Used To Run Almost Every Single Day. I Can Run Literally Every Single Day. My Friends Think I'm Fast. Well Me? I Started Running Since 9. And Till Now, I Was Never Faster Than Back Then. Because No Matter How Fast I Go, I Can't Seem To Run From My Problems. The Problems Are Like My Shadow And How Is It Possible For Me To Outrun My Shadow.

So We Got To Face It. We Can Delay, We Can Drag For Some Time, But Not Forever. And So..

Anyway Monday Was Great. Had Buffet At Chiso Zanmai @ Clarke Quay.









And I Overheard My Uncles And Aunties Talking About Heredity. And Now Everything Makes Sense. Because I Think I've Got It Too. And Yet I'm Just Trying My Best To Ignore It. Because How Can I Even Accept It. No One Will Understand How Much It Affects Me. If It's Any Other Normal Person That Has It, Then It'll Probably Be Okay. But Me? Nah. I Can't Even Tell My Parents. Because I Don't Want To Stop..

It's The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Like I'm Alive.

And All I'm Betting On Is That It's A Reaction Due To An Allergy.

Because If It's Not, Then Seriously.

Fuck 
My
Life

Maybe It's Just My Karma.

I Made An Unforgivable Mistake. Karma Strikes Back. I Deserve It.

我怎么狠心
让你难过
我怎么能不内疚
难过的理由是我

No comments:

Post a Comment