Sunday, August 10, 2014

If Only Food Have Feelings.

Thursday Was Supposed To Be Another Buffet For Me This Week. But Super Long Queue At Momiji Because Of The One For One Promotion. Ended Up Eating The Super Delicious Char Kwaaaay Teow And Oyster Omelette At The Hawker Center Along Balestier Road Which Eventually Resulting In Me Having A Really Rough Night.

Threw Up For 2 Hours. Worst Ordeal Of Vomiting In My Life. Feeling Giddy And All. Even Today I Still Feel Weak And Don't Really Have Any Appetite, Which Means No Good Food Till I've Recovered Which Sucks.

~~~

It's Over I Guess. And I Actually Asked Myself For The Last Time, How Much Was I Willing To Do For You? To Send You Home Everyday From School. It's 2 AM In The Morning, I'm Willing To Deliver Food To Your House If You're Hungry. And The Best, I Wanted To Leave It For The Last. But Guess It Doesn't Really Matter Anymore.

Letting Go. Because It's The Last Thing You Asked From Me. And It's The Only Thing That I Can Do To Lessen The Pain And Guilt I've Caused You. Not Because I Could Find Someone Better. And Not That It Matters.

I'll Just Let My Creativity Fall Back To Where It Belongs. Probably Bury It In A Secluded Isolated Place Where No One Else Can See Or Feel. I'll Just Be The Usual Boring Me Like Always. (:

~~~

Probably Keep My Mind Occupied These Days. Exams Are Coming. Got To Work Hard! =) Looking Forward To The Super Long Holidays. Probably Look For A Job And There's Taiwan Trip. Wheeeeee.

Time To Be A Robot.

痛算什么
快乐又算什么
我什么都不知道

No comments:

Post a Comment