Thursday, September 11, 2014

Because Telling Myself That Nothing Matters Is Nothing But A Lie.

It's Been Some Time. Exams Are Finally Over. And The Holidays Are Here. But Holidays Have Been Quite Boring So Far.

I've Always Been Wasting My Life. But For The First Time, I Actually Feel It. In Every Single Thing I'm Doing. Nothing Feels Right. They Don't Feel Wrong Either.

These Few Days Have Just Been Insane. I'm Cooking So Often, And Doing The Housework Voluntarily. Even My Parents Think Something Is Wrong With Me. Because Usually I'm Just Too Lazy. But For Me, Since I'm Just Wasting My Time Doing Nothing, Then I Might As Well Do Something And Let My Parents Relax And Enjoy Their Weekends.

Wouldn't Say My Cooking Skills Are Absolutely Amazing But I'm Sure They've Improved Significantly. Have Been Practicing So Much Lately. Guess Every Thing Just Needs Practice. Well Maybe Not.

...

Met Up With Friends. Mahjong, Poker, Pool, Karaoke And Many More. Just Fun, Fun And Lots Of Fun. Trying To Make Myself Laugh, Watching Variety Shows, Funny Movies And Just Simply Anything You Can Or Can't Think Of.

But For What? Just To Hide How Sad I Really Am Inside? It's Tough. I Finally Found A Way To Stay Away From All These. Hopefully They Will All Be Gone One Day. But Who Knows When That Day Will Come. But At Least, It's Good To See You Happy.

It's Good Anyway. Because I've Made Up My Mind. No Turning Back For Me.

As I Move On, I Toss This Thing Called "Love" Into The Trash, Along With My Feelings. Something That No Longer Exist In My Dictionary.

But There's Still One Thing On My Mind. I've Made A Promise. And I Don't Intend To Break It. But I Haven't Thought Of How I'm Going To Honour It In My Current Situation. Guess I'll Have To Wait.

其实,有一种爱叫做放手。我只想说,我做到了。

命中有时终需有
命中无时到底无

No comments:

Post a Comment