Tuesday, August 5, 2014

We All Have Our Fears We Don't Wish To Face. But How Long Can We Run From Them?

I've Been Questioning Myself Just Who The Hell Am I?

And I've Gotten My Answer. 

A Jerk

How Could I Have Bare To Say Those Things. All I've Been Waiting For Was For Us To Face What's Right In Front Of Us. To Face Reality. 

I'm Sure The Pain You're Feeling Right Now. Definitely Many Times Worst Then Me. Because For Once I Took A Look At It From A Different Perspective. And For Once, I Saw A Loophole. A Loophole To Your Heart. One You Never Showed Anyone But Just Me.

It's Ironical Isn't It. It's Not Even Supposed To Make Any Sense. I'm The One Trying To Stop The Pain When I'm The One Who Caused It. Just How Much Did I Owe You In My Past Life? Would I Even Be Able To Repay My Debts.

But I Failed So Hard. It's Time I Reflect On Myself. What A Piece Of Crap I'm Made Off. I Think Worst. But I Got To Make Up For It. Now Isn't Time To Give Up On Someone Who Seems To Have Given Up On Herself. I Need To Try Harder Than This.

And I Will.

从不同角度
观看一样的东西
你会有新的体会

No comments:

Post a Comment