Monday, July 14, 2014

What Words Simply Cannot Describe.

These Days Have Been Really Hectic. Submission Of Projects And More Presentations To Come The Next And Following Weeks. Got To Just Endure It. Another One And A Half Months To The Long Holidays.

So Thankful As Always For My BFF And His Mum. Last Thursday's Steamboat Was Really So Delicious I Love It. And It's Something I Usually Don't Get To Have Unless On Special Occasions And My Mum Doesn't Prepare It Too. And It's Like We Are Really On Good Terms. I Feel Like She Treats Me Like A God Son. I Feel Really Really So Touched. And It Just Makes Me Feel I'm Even Luckier To Have Such A Friend. Definitely My Best.

Got So Much To Say As Usual. But Guess It's Pointless. No One Really Cares And Even If They Do, They Won't Understand. I Guess That's Why We Usually Don't Bother Explaining Some Of Our Problems To Others. Not Like They Can Solve It And It's Better To Just Live On With It Like Always.

Knew It From The Start. Hope It Will Change. Guess It Never Will.

不说了
不做了
不管了
结束了
这就是结局吗

No comments:

Post a Comment