Monday, June 30, 2014

Life Is An Endless Search For Answers.

1 Planet, 196 Countries. Over 7 Billion People Who Lead 7 Billion Different Kinds Of Lives, No One Exactly Identical, And Here I Am Leading My Own Unique Life. And Yes, Even Though We Are Living In The Same World, No One Is Living Their Lives At The Same Pace. We May Be Sharing The Same Clock, But We Are In Our Own "Timezone".

And I'm Sure There Is A Purpose To Life. There Is A Reason I'm Born, Just Like Everyone Else Out There. It's Like Some People Are Born To Do Things We Define As "Bad" Or "Unacceptable" While Some Are Born To Do "Good" Or "Kind" Things In Life. Some Is Meant To Achieve "Huge" Accomplishments In Life While Some Are Just What We Called A "Total Failure". And If You Realised, The Good Can't Exist Without The Bad, Happiness Can't Exist Without Sadness. There Are All Kinds Of People Out There And Sometimes It's Hard To See What Kind Of Person I Actually Am.

But Then Again. Don't You Fear What You Will Become In The Future. I Mean It's True That We Should Take Things One Step At A Time. But What If Each Step Is Leading Us To A Future That We're Dreading Most. What If You Have Limited Or No Control Of The Steps You're Taking? What If All Of A Sudden The Steps Just Disintegrate And Crumbles Into Dust And You Fall Right Into An Endless Pit That Devours You.

So Many What If's In Life. What If Today Was My Last Day. What If I Get Into An Accident Tomorrow. What If I Dropped Out Of Poly? What If I Ran To Some Place Far Far Away. Infinity What If's. And Such What If's Exist Cause They Have Not Happened Before In My Life. What If I Had Another Identical Me Living In Another Dimension But Doing Different Things. I Really Wonder What Would've Been My Life Today If Each Decision I've Made Was Reversed. 

And My Point Is. I've Changed Countless Times In Life Due To Circumstances And Things That Happened And I'll Still Keep Changing To Adapt Just Like Everyone Else Does. So I Want To Remember Myself When I Was At This Point In Life, How I'm Feeling. I Guess That's The Purpose Of Blogging Isn't It?

小时候最单纯的回忆
永远都不会忘记

No comments:

Post a Comment