Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Like Always, All Good Times Comes To An End. But So Does All Bad Times.

Hmm. Just Four Days Have Past, And My Life Was Really Eventful.

Jurong Lake Run Volunteering On Saturday. Was Stationed At The Hydration Point But Because There Were So Many People Helping Out, So I Decided I Should Cheer On All The Runners. To Them, It's A Race, It's Not Gonna Be Easy.

To Me, It's A Race Too. Shouting And Trying My Best To Motivate All These Runners For Two Non-Stop Hours Isn't Easy. I Guess I Do What I'm Good At Doing Best. I'm So Happy Many Of Them Said Thank You And All, And Some Who Were Walking And About To Give Up, After They've Heard Me Cheering Them On, They Continued Running! That's The Way!!!

It Really Reminded Me Of My Sundown Marathon. There Was One Stretch Along East Coast Park, While I Was Running, Many Kids Came Up To Hi-Five Me And Some Were Clapping At The Side. They Were So Hyper And Some Even Came To Shake Hands. That Really Motivated Me. They Are So Cuteeeee. I Felt So Touched Because They Were Really So Innocent.

Sunday Was Stay Home And So I Decided To Be The Chef And Cooked Spaghetti Lunch For Family. Tried My New Tuna Recipe But Mum Didn't Really Like It. Maybe I Should Come Up With Something More Interesting. HAHAA!

Monday Was Stay Over At My Bro's House And Mahjong And Gaming. So Much Fun And It's The First Time I Actually Won So Much In Mahjong. What Luck! HAAHAHAHAA!

Today Was Awesomeeee. Long Time Since We Had Some Singing Session And It Was Really Great. I Love To Sing. Because It's Really When I'm Able To Express My Feelings That Have Been Kept Deep Inside For A Really Long Time. Every Song, With Their Lyrics, Tells A Story. And Sometimes The Lyrics Just Make So Much Sense I Can't Believe It's Actually Telling A Story About Me.

But Then Again. It's An Irony. Why Do I Say So? The Songs I Listen To Just Sends My Emotions Crashing In. I Really Hate To Feel. Abit Is Okay But Now It's Really Overwhelming. I Really Hate It. It's A Nightmare.

I Am A Lucky Person, But Definitely Not A Worthy Person. As Time Goes By, It's Just Harsh Reality That I'll Have To Face. Everytime I Look Into The Mirror (I Barely Do So), I'm Disgusted At How I Look. With All That Huge Pimples And Holes In My Face. Pathetic. It's Who I Am Still. At Least On The Outside. Maybe What's On The Inside Don't Really Matter Because I've Never Felt More Empty In My Life.

Maybe It's A Fact. That No Matter How Hard I Try. It's Never Going To Work Out. It's Never Good Enough For Someone Like You. I Know I'm Short, Far Short Of That. I Have To Face That. My Actions Have Proven. You Deserve So Much Better. You Deserve To Be Much Happier.

So Maybe. I Shouldn't Try Getting Any Closer Than This Because I'm Already Lucky Enough To Be This Close. For Now What I Can Do Is Like What I Did Half A Year Ago. Just Keep Running. Run From Everything And Act Like There's Actually Nothing Going On. But If I'm Gonna Do That, I'll Be Really Irresponsible. Knowing Myself, I'll Rather Be The One Hurt Instead. It's Like I Can't Move Forward, Yet I Can't Just Backout. No Idea What I Should Do. Sit On The Fence? I'm Soooo Fucked Up.

So Thankful For All The Friends That Are In My Life Nevertheless. I Don't Know Where I'll Be Without Them. I Love It When I Can Come Up With Any Kind Of Jokes And They Don't Get Offended At All. I Love It When We Can Talk About Simply Anything And Just Go Crazyyy.

就是以为如果不去想
就会没事
但是这能改变事实吗

No comments:

Post a Comment