Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Because I Know I'm Strong Enough To Handle This.

Finally 18!!! Busy These Days Really Couldn't Find The Time To Blog Any Sooner!

And So Here It Is. Did 18.18 Km Run And Surprisingly The Seconds Were 18 Too! Something Unique I Guess. At Least I Enjoyed Myself And It Was A Test Run For My Actual Marathon Coming In Just 5 Days Time.

And Yup Didn't Expect To Be Celebrating My Birthday But My Parents Insist On Dining Out And So I Had Dinner At Jack's Place!





And There Was A Free Cake From Starbucks Too! Phewwww. So Much Good Food In Just One Day I Just Can't Explain How Much I Really Enjoyed Myself!


Am Really Thankful That Some Of My Friends Still Remembered My Birthday Though I Didn't Expect Any Too. And Like All The Wishes Through Voice Messages, Messages, Tweets And Facebook. Did Not Receive And Gift Or What But It's Always The Thought That Counts. The Rest Doesn't Really Matter.




And On Saturday. BA CARES Inauguration @ Sentosa! Woke Up So Damn Early Just To Be On Time To Discuss Some Cheer Thing Which We Did Not Use In The End Because Garfield Combined With Pink Panther As We Had Too Little Members, And So We Had A Combined Cheer. There Goes My Sleeeeep. Overall Was Fun But Really Tiring.

Anyways This Week Is E-Learning Week. But I Always Believe That It Is Just An Excuse For Tutors To Give Us More Work To Do And It Is Important That We Plan Our Time Wisely. The Problem Is Whenever It Comes To Studies, I Don't Have Discipline. HAHAA! Whatever~

因为我们慢慢了解批次
我开始渐渐有把握
能够让你快乐的是我

No comments:

Post a Comment