Saturday, March 15, 2014

Maybe After All, Looks Does Matter.

Basically, As The Week Is Nearing To It's End, Here's A Sum Up Of What Has Happened So Far.

Tues-Weds, Ton At My Bro's House And Had Lots Of Dota Fun. And His Mum Is Just So Niceeeee.

Thursday Was Learning How To Put On Contact Lenses Day And It's So Freaking Hard For Me. I Keep On Trying And Trying Till I Really Want To Give Up But Somehow I Manage To Put Them In Myself After Countless Tries. And Taking Out Too. Maybe Most People Find It Easy To Pick Up But Somehow I Find It Just So Hard. But Maybe Everything Was Worthwhile.

And Today (Friday), Great Outing With My Friends. Singing Session And Had 18 Chef For Dinner As Well. More Learning And Practice Of Putting On And Taking Off Contact Lenses. More Confident Now But Guess It Really Takes Time.



My Looks Now. Guess It's So Much Better Than Before. At Least I Feel The Difference. I Once Thought Maybe Looks Don't Matter As Much But Sure As Hell It Does. You Can Feel It All Around You. Even Your Inner Self, You Are Much More Confident. I Definitely Am Much More Confident Than Before. Even Got Praises And Such. The Difference Is So Significant. Much More Than I Expected. But There's Always A Price To Pay. The Question Is, Are You Willing To?

也许外表很重要
但始终内心会更重要

No comments:

Post a Comment