Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Life With Purpose, Is So Much More Meaningful.

Last Week Has Been A Great Week. Totally Awesomeeee!

Dyed My Hair (Though It's Not Very Obvious) And Well, Will Be Getting My Contacts Very Soon.

On Top Of That, Yesterday (Sunday) Was A Splendid Day At Carnival Run. Being A Volunteer And Being Able To Help Out, Interacting With People, Seeing The Smile On Everyone's Faces. Giving Out Of Light Sticks And Free Gifts Etc. Helping Out To Pick Up All The Leftover Rubbish And All. Playing A Part, I Guess That's What Really Matters. My Whole Body Is Still Aching And All But It's Definitely Worth It. Good Experience!

Busy Schedule This Week As Well And I'm Looking Forward To Everything That Will Be Happening Soon. Will Blog On It As Soon As I Can. (:


存在的不快乐
只代表你曾经拥有快乐
只不过暂时失去
很快你就会把它找回来

No comments:

Post a Comment