Sunday, March 23, 2014

I Miss Your Smile So Much.

Omg Time Really Flies. So Many Things Happened. And I'm Just Lazy To Blogged Out Everything That Happened.

Basically Last Sunday Was North East Passion Run. And It Was Sure Fun Being A Volunteer. Made New Friends Which Was Great. Great Experience Too!

And For The Past Week, Had Some Mahjong Sessions As Well And Finally Meeting My Bro 2 days Ago To Buy His Racer Shoes. Awesome Day And It Was My Mum's Birthday Too! Bought Her A Simple Cake But I'm Just Too Lazy To Upload Pictures. HAHAA!

Yesterday Had A Great Family Dinner At Some Thai Restaurant Which Has Really Good Tom Yam Soup! And... Got Reminded Of You..

I Know All This While What I've Been Hiding Is A Feeling. My Feelings For You. I Know The Way I Show It, The Way I Express It, The Way I Say It. I'm So Unaffected By You But That's Not True. You Are The Only Person In The World Who Actually Gives Me This Kind Of Feeling Which I Can't Even Explain Myself. The Feeling Which I Could Go Miles Just To See You Smile. I Really Miss Your Smile. Haven't Seen You For Many Months. Probably Never Will See You Again. No One Has Ever Shared So Much About Themselves To Me Before Or Trusted Me This Much. You're So Special So Unique. But Words Just Can't Describe How I Even Feel. What Am I Even Supposed To Do?

没想到
深深收藏的
却是一种
无法解释的感觉

No comments:

Post a Comment