Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Maybe Looks Is All That Matters.

Feeling Great These Days. At Least Met Finally Able To Meet Up With My Bros For A Wonderful Movie: I,Frankenstein. It's Only Gonna Get Better As We're Most Probably Meeting Up On Friday For Mahjong! But The Sad Thing Is, Exams Are Nearing The Corners. And The Better Thing Is, Long Holidays Are Coming. (:

But Still. Sometimes I Really Just Don't Get Why I Keep Making The Same Old Mistakes. Like Caring For Someone. It's Really Really Stupid. It's Worst When The Other Person Just Don't Care. I Guess Nice People Are All Taken For Granted. And It's True. Some May Say They Appreciate You But Really, Words Don't Mean Anything. I Think Actions Are The Ones That Make A Difference. I Guess That's Why Some People Leave Our Lives. Because We Don't Make An Effort To Make Them Stay.

At Least For Now, I'll Try Not To Make The Same Old Mistakes Anymore.

Really Looking Forward To These Long Holidays. Guess It's Time To Train Up For My Sundown Marathon! It's Also Time To Change. Making New Friends. Moving On With Life. Finding A Job. Changing My Looks. Let's See How Much I Can Change On The Outside. I'm Really Really Curious About The Difference. 

我很好奇
一个人的外表
能改变什么

No comments:

Post a Comment