Saturday, February 8, 2014

I Guess Sometimes We Think We've Moved On But Deep Down Inside, We're Hiding It.

Great Day With My Brooooos! Watched "From Vegas To Macau" And Overall The Movie Was Fantastic. It Had Some Magic In It And Is Filled With Action With A Little Plot Twist. I Loved It Cause It Was So Freaking Hilarious HAHAA! Had A Really Good Laugh.

Well And Of Course. We Had A Great Mahjong Session And Taiti As Well. Lost A Lot of $$ At The Start But I Guess My Fortune Just Change. Lady Luck Is Smiling On Me. (; Don't Be Jealous. HAHA Okay Kidding. Anyways, Taiti With 2 Decks Is Like The Most Awesome Game You Can Ever Play. The Play Style Of Taiti Just Changes But Well, There're Always Spoilers!

Guess I Really Needed Them Around. My Bros. All The Fun Time. Really Thankful To Be Able To Be Myself. To Be Happy. I Really Am.

But Deep Down Inside Is Just The Same Old Empty Feeling. Just Had To Push All My Feelings Into The Deepest Depths. Hide It So Well, No One Sees It. No One Cares Anyway.

Guess Everyone Changes. It's Part Of Life. We Always Say We'll Never Change And Tell All Those Lies But Well, It's Just Bullshit. We're Changing Every Second But We Just Don't See It. "Things Will Be The Same" Is Like The Worst Thing I've Ever Said And I Regret It. I Know It Won't. It Never Will.

I Still Care. I Really Wanna Talk To You. But In The End I Just Brush Them Off. Why? Because You Don't Feel The Same..

Just Need More Time For Now.

时间能改变一切
但是如果我不去
努力放下所有一切
最后还是伤害自己

No comments:

Post a Comment