Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Isn't It Funny How Sometimes You Can Say Something, But Have A Totally Different Feeling Deep Down Inside?

This Few Days Haven't Been Exactly Productive. I'm So Tired Of Studying And All. I Hate Exams. I Really Hate Them. But Guess I Don't Have A Choice. Just Have To Face It And Get Over It.

Anyway Yesterday Was Awesomeee. I Mean What Can Be More Awesome Than Eating In This World? Lunch At Buffet Town With My Parents And My Cuzzie. 2nd Time There And I Must Say, I Love The Crepes And Waffles The Most. Buffet Town Also Has A Huge Variety Of Both Raw And Cooked Food Ranging From Sashimi To BBQ Food. So Happy Because I Really Love Eating. (:



Valentine's Day Is Coming Anyways. And Yes. 17 Years Of Being Single. And Even So. It's A Very Special Day To Me Almost Each Year. It Reminds Me Of The Friends (My Bros) Who Were By My Side All These Times. We Tend To Go Out For A Movie And Have A Good Dinner. Other Than That, I Think I've Confessed On Valentine's Day Before But Well, I Think If You're Gonna Make A Confession, You Don't Have To Wait Till Valentine's Day Because It's So Cliche. Everyone Will Be Doing That And That Doesn't Make You Stand Out At All.

Anyways I'm Really Looking Forward To The Upcoming Holidays. Like Really. I've Started Planning It Already And I Think It's Gonna Be Really Fruitful. I've Signed Up As A Volunteer For Some Of The Races This Coming March And April Because I've Always Been The Runner, I Really Want To Know How It Feels Like To Be One Of Those Volunteers. Other Than That, I Think Training For Sundown Is On The Top Priority List.

For Now. Focus On Exams ( I Hope I Can >< )

要等到什么时候
空虚的感觉才会结束
我已经好累

No comments:

Post a Comment