Saturday, February 15, 2014

Instead Of Thinking Of What You Don't Have, Why Not Appreciate What You Have Right Now?

Today (Or Rather Yesterday). To Me It's A Special Day For Me At Least. Not Because It's Valentine's Day. It's Because Somehow I Manage To Look Beyond And Just Put The Past Behind. I Feel So Much Happier Today Especially When I Really Do The Things I Love Doing And Have Some Really Good Food And Even Bubble Tea.

It's Different From The Past 2 Weeks. Everyday Has Been A Nightmare. But I Guess I'm Really Sick And Tired Of Being Sad All The Time And Just Caring For Others. I Feel So Much Happier Now. (: Like Really. It's Made Better Cause I Actually Met My Bros And Was Supposed To Go Bowling But There Weren't Any Available Lanes When We Went There. Nevertheless It Was Still Fun Playing Unfair Taiti! Kinda Retarded But Yeaaaa.

Dinner At Cuzzie's House As Well Cause It's The Last Day Of Chinese New Year. Time Flies And In A Blink Of An Eye, Two Weeks Had Past By. But Anyways Had A Really Good Chat About The World And Things Happening Around The World. Great Exchange Session Of General Knowledge And Also Good Revision For My Finals!

And Yup. I Really Had Enough Sitting On The 'Sure As Hell' Emotional Roller Coaster Ride. Not Gonna Care About The People Who Don't Care Anymore. Really Tired Of Trying. I'll Just Wait And Be Patient. Because I Feel After So Much Of Trying And Failing, Maybe It's A Signal I Should Stop Trying. (:

For Now. Stay Happy. (:

快乐的选择
就掌握在自己的手里

No comments:

Post a Comment