Sunday, November 3, 2013

They Always Say ' Don't Let Others Affect You'. And I Always Fail To Do So.

Found Back My Purpose In Life. Running. Whether It's Running On Ground Or Running Up Steps. I Need Running More Than I Think I Do. Running Feels Like Crying To Me. It's Like A Replacement. It Let's All My Emotions Out. And It Is Also What Makes Me Strong. Because With Running, I've Achieved Alot That I'm Really Proud Off. It's My Strength, And My Weakness At The Same Time.

And So I've Decided. To Keep My Mind Busy. To Make Myself Feel Better Without You. I SHOULD Sign Up For Next Year's 2XU Compression Full Marathon! 42.195 Km. Might Sound Really Difficult For Me Since The Longest I've Covered Is Half That Only, But I Think I Have All The Motivation I Need. Motivation Makes Success Really Alot Easier Than One Actually Thinks.

But Motivation Somehow Feels Like My Psychological Self Is Waging A War On My Physical Self. My Mind Keeps Asking Me To Push On, And My Physical Body Is Really Pushed To It's Limits. So No Matter Who Wins, I Feel Kinda Damaged Both Internally And Externally.. HAHAHAA!

希望这是最后一次
我可能
让别人动摇我的心
受够了

No comments:

Post a Comment