Thursday, October 31, 2013

Maybe In This Life I'm Not Meant To Love. I'm Here For Other Purposes.

Today is Halloween. And For The First Time In My Life, I'm Wearing A Mask On Halloween. Don't Usually Celebrate It And I Won't Call Today A Celebration Either, But Putting On A Mask And Going Around To Scare People, Or To Entertain People, To Make People Smile. Maybe That's My Life.

I'm Not Meant To Love Maybe. Everything Seems To Be Going Against Me. I'm Tired. Should Give Myself A Break, So Maybe I Shall Stop Going Against It. I'll Follow The Flow, Where I'm Supposed To Belong Eventually.

So Many Thinking Going On. Made Me Realise Alot. How Ridiculous I Was. How Stupid My Thinking Can Get. How Impossible Everything Is. And Why Do I Still Give Myself Hope Right? From The Start I Know It, Yet Why I Still Hope Things Will Change. Everything Is Stupid. I'm Stupid. But Maybe For One Last Time, I Won't Be Putting My Stupidity To Waste, If All Those Effort Makes An Impact. But I Will Stop Hoping. Not Gonna Expect Anything.

What Is Love? Something That Will Never Blossom? Something That I'm Imagining? Something That Doesn't Exist? I Don't Know.

I Give Up. Slowly I Will.

因为我已经累了
所以我渐渐开始放手了
到最后也许是只能离别了

No comments:

Post a Comment