Thursday, November 14, 2013

As The Day Goes By, I Thought It Was Getting Better. I Thought It Really Was. But It Feels Like I'm Back To Square One.

Shitty Feeling All Back At Once. I Really Don't Know How I Should Describe It. So Much Anger, So Much Disappointment, So Much Fear, So Much Stress, So Much Of Everything Mixed Together. And You Get Shit. Like Really. I Can't Find A Better Word To Describe It. The Words In The Dictionary Suddenly Feels So Limited. 

Insomnia. Takes Me Hours To Fall Asleep For The Past Weeks. Before I Fall Asleep I Can't Stop Thinking. My Mind Never Sleeps. Feels Like It Doesn't Need A Rest At All. Maybe I'm A Robot, Not A Human.

Playing Songs And Songs Over Again. And Even These Songs Are Becoming More And More Foreign To Me. The Lyrics That Once Used To Make Sense No Longer Does. I'm Changing. Very Fast. But I Really Don't Know The Outcome. I Just Hope I Change Into Someone Better.

It's All Getting Worst. And I Can't Even Explain It. It Feel So Much Better But All Of A Sudden.. I Find Myself Plunging Into The Deepest Depths. I Guess Everything Was Just An Illusion.

I Keep Hoping Things Will Change. But I Will No Longer Expect. Maybe I'm The One That Should Change. I Really Am.

人是会变的
但是变的理由
有实在太多可能性
你就是
其中一个

No comments:

Post a Comment