Friday, August 30, 2013

Because Happiness Is Short-Lived. That's Why I Know How It Feels Like To Be Happy. That's Why I Know How To Cherish It.

Life Feels So Great This Few Days. Had Loads Of Fun Both Eating And Playing. Enjoying Life To It's Fullest With All My Awesome Friends.

Met Up With My Isetan Bros On Sunday! The Mortal Instruments Is A Really Really Great Movie And Really Glad That There Will Be A Few More Parts To This Show! Some Pics..



So Bowling On Tuesday As Well As Mahjong! Bowling Was Like Usual (Above 100) Hehe! But As For Mahjong, First Time I Had Such Nice Tiles! Some More Pics! 





And Finally Thursday (Today), Buffet At Momiji!!! And I Finally Bought My iPhone USB Cable As Well As An iPhone Sticker! Rilakkuma Is So Cute And Awesomeeee!


And Here You Go. The Pics I Took At The Buffet! Fifth Time I've Been There And It's Still The Most Value Buffet I've Ever Eaten.
















So Yep! Looking At All The Food Makes Me Hungry Again! HAHAA!

First Week Of Holidays Almost Gone. Fruitful Week! (:

走出悲伤
是一种选择
是要把过去的当成回忆
还是要生生活在过去
你选择吧

No comments:

Post a Comment