Sunday, September 8, 2013

Maybe, Maybe It's All Over Once You Start Questioning Your Beliefs.

Hmm. BBQ. And Meet Ups. Nothing Special Happened Last Week Other Then These Two. And There's One Thing I Did. It's Not Really Special Though. But Yep. I Actually Signed Up For The Swissotel Vertical Marathon 2013! HAHAA! 73 Stories I Must Be Crazy.

Have Been Really Lazy Recently. Did Not Do Any Training At All. Have Been Slacking Throughout. Who In The Right Mind Would Spend Their Holidays Training. But I Really Got To Start. Too Good At Procrastinating As Usual. Same Old Problem. It's The First Step That Matters.


Yes. Once I Start, I Will Be Able To Sustain My Training Throughout. So It's Always The First Step That Brings And Leads Us To The Second Step And So-On To The Last And Final Step. I Need Motivation. Loads Of It. Training Without Motivation Is Like Failing To Train. Train Hard, Train Smart. Whooooo. It's Time I Started, Wish Me Luck! (: 

其实我比谁
都清楚
自己没看错人
就是你

No comments:

Post a Comment