Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm Waiting. It Might Be A Short Wait. It Might Be A Long One. But I Really Don't Know What I'm Waiting For. What's Next?

Exams Were Okay! So Here Comes The Holidays! Whoooooo! Starting To Get More Bonded With My Classmates! TF21 Rawksss! Great Peopleee To Have Fun With! Mahjong, Movie And Chomp Chomp Session On Tuesday Was Great!

As For Wednesday, Watched The Conjuring With My Friends. Great Movie, Though No Doubt It Is Indeed Scary! Especially In The Cinema, With All The Sound Effects. Boooo!!!

Yesterday (Thursday) Late Night Jogging Was Really Bad. First Time In My Whole Entire Life, Have I Actually Ran And Experienced This. My Head Feels Super Giddy And I Actually Felt Damn Faint. Then My Breathing Felt Very Weak And I Felt As If I Was Lazy To Breathe. But Then I Still Forced Myself To Suck In As Much Air As Possible. Took Me 10 Mins To Recover My Breathing To Normal. Scary Experience.

Today (Friday), Met Up With My Bro And We Actually Played Pool! Shiok Ahhhhs! 2 Months Since I Pooled! Still Quite Accurate! HAHAA!

As For Tomorrow Morning, I Will Be Going Back To See The Progress Of Track Team And Meet Up With My Track Friends! Whoooooo!

Seems To Be Really Busy This Holidays~

把所有的事埋在心里,我又怎么会比你更好受呢?但再不好受我也愿意承担,因为我发现我已经爱上了你,但我们只不过也许只是朋友。我并没有逃避,只不过摸摸地看着你快乐,我也为你感到快乐。你悲伤的时候,我也不知不觉地感到伤心难过。这种感受要我如何说明白?

只是一时的快乐
算什么东西
但若有一世的快乐
你又怎样知道
快乐是什么滋味

No comments:

Post a Comment