Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What Will You Do When You Hate Yourself So Much That You Wish You Didn't Exist?

I Am Just Me. And Maybe I Wish I Wasn't Me. Not Perfect. Not Anywhere Near. But If You Look At It From Another View Point, I'm Perfectly Imperfect. 

Clumsy Me. Always That Clumsy. Blur Plus Clumsy, Like Sotong Onlyyy. Maybe That's Why I Hate Myself. Yeppp. I Mean I Always End Up As A Burden In Some Way. I Just Feel Really Bad, Especially When I'm Clumsy And I Not Only Embarrass Myself, But More Importantly, My Friends Too. And I Feel Really Guilty And Bad. I Also Cause Them Trouble Sometimes. It's Just Me. But It Has Been Like That Since Young, And I Thought It Died Down. But Noooo. Today..

Just Don't Know. When One Is Clumsy, Even Simple Things Can Go Wrong. But More Importantly, I'm Thankful For Having Such Nice Friends Who Are There When I Needed Help ( To Clear The Mess ) And They Feel Okay Even If I Have Caused Them Embarrassment. But I Don't. I Just Feel Guilty, Because They Don't Deserve It. And All I Can Offer Them Is An Apology. Really Guilty...

我的笨拙
什么时候会改掉呢
也许永远也不会

No comments:

Post a Comment