Thursday, June 27, 2013

I May Have Seem Like I've Change, But No. Because Deep Down Inside, I'm Still The Same.

Got Back My Results For The 4 Papers. As Usual, Bad Results, But Not Too Bad Because I Studied And Revised Last Minute Again And The Effort I Put In Wasn't Even 50%. A,B,C,D+. No Fail, But When I Look At People Around Me, Everyone Did So Much Better And I Really Feel So Inferior. But I'm Happy For Those Who Did Well Because I'm Sure They Did Put In Lots Of Effort And They Deserve It. I Don't Even Think I Deserve The Results I'm Getting. I Mean Like Really. I Should Be Worse Off.

And This Never Changes. For Most People, It's Hard To Get Themselves To Start Studying, But Once They Start, They Stay Consistent Throughout, But Not Me. I Find It Easy To Start, But I Can't Maintain. Like I Can Do Notes And Revise For All My Modules For This Whole Week But I'll Stop Doing Those For The Next Week. I'm Just Not Consistent. NOT AT ALL. I'm Lazy. Real Lazy. I Rather Slack Then Revise My Work. It's Just Me And It Has Always Been Like That.

Effort. That's Just What's Between Me And My A Grades. I Know Of The Problem. I Know The Solution To It. What I Don't Know Is How To Fit Myself Into The Solution. I Come Back Everyday, Tired From A Day Of Lecture And Tutorial And I Find Myself So Sleepy When I Reach Home That I Barely Can Start On My Revision And I Don't Last Long. Shag. Damn Shag.

When Will I Ever Get Used To It..


知道问题在哪里
知道该怎么做
知道从哪里开始
却不知道什么时候会习惯

No comments:

Post a Comment