Monday, June 17, 2013

Looks May Be Deceiving. I May Look Calm On The Outside But Who Can See What's On The Inside?

BA Comm Camp 2013 Was Greatttt! Was Quite Fun Though I Feel That BFS Camp Was More FUNNN! Had Alot Of Dirty Games And All~ But Those Games Just Made Me Into A More Daring Person. Made New Friends Again. But In The End, I Realised, What I Need Are Still Close Friends. Those That I Can Rely On Or Seek Help.

Looks Are Really So Deceiving. I May Seem Like I Don't Care And I Really Tried Not To. Tried My Best To Keep All My Thoughts At Bay And Tried To Keep My Mind Occupied. And It Helps. But When I'm Lazing Around, That's When.. My Mind Goes Into A Turmoil. All The Thoughts Starts Running Wild. I Don't Even Know What I'm Thinking. I Really Don't. It's Always The Same Old Empty Feeling That Haunts Me. Lonely. Really Missed Those Times Whereby, I Will Head Down To The Fitness Corner In The Middle Of The Night To Do Some Reflection And 'Vent' My Frustrations By Training Hard. Stress Reliever. But This Days I Rarely Have The Time To Do So, Or Am Too Tired. And I Haven't Jog For A Month. Arghhhhhh...

Haven't Started On My Projects And Tutorial. Just One More Week Of Holidaysss And I'm Still Lazing Around And Having Fun. Starting To Feel Really Screwed~

其实我好害怕
害怕成长的我
会变成另一个我不认识的人
因为生活只会变得越复杂

No comments:

Post a Comment