Thursday, June 13, 2013

Afterall, What You Might Be Seeing Now Is An Illusion, Because You Don't Know What's Deep Down Inside.

Had A Whole Lot Of Fun Today. Though Only Half Of UB Turned Up. But The Half Was Enough To Make My Day. Great Bunch Of Friends, Closer To Me Then I Am Closer To My Real Brother. Thank You So Much For Today!

Watched 'Now You See Me' In The Afternoon Today. Was A Really Great Show Filled With Illusions And 'Magic'. The Show Made Me Think Through Quite Alot. And The Ending Was Kinda Unexpected. HAHAA! I Shan't Be A Spoiler. But Definitely A Movie Worth Catching. Following There Was LAN Session. But Quite Bored Actually Cause Everyone Did Their Own Things. But Mahjong After That Was Greattt! Had Super Loads Of Fun Though I Lost Some $$ Again. No Luck. Hehe!

And When I'm Free, I Tend To Think Of Things That Happen Around Me. Think Of Everything I Could Possibly Think Of. And Suddenly I Thought Of This. Yes This. Just A Story I Would Like To Share.

I'm Single For The Past 17 Years And It Has Always Been This Way. Nope Not Even Once Was I Attached, Neither Have I Went For A Real Date Before. Not Even Close I Guess. Yep. But Still, I Don't Feel There Was A Need To Be Attached Or What Because I'm Single And I'm Happy And Satisfied With The Friends Around Me Whom I Can Go Crazy With. Not Like I Needed A Partner. But As Humans, We Are All Curious. I'm Curious Of The Feeling To Be Attached To Someone. What's This Strong Feeling? I Still Don't Know How It Feels Like.

But On A Side Note, People Do Judge You. I Mean I Tell People I'm Not Attached And Neither Do I Have Any Ex And People Will Be Like.. You're 17 And Haven't Gone Through A Relationship. Maybe Maybe. I'm Quite Sure It's Not Because Of My Looks Or Character. Maybe The Age. Because It's Becoming More And More Popular And People As Young As Primary School Kids Can Even Get Attach. Puppy Love Maybe. But When It Comes To Love, Most Things We Do Because Of It Are Usually Explainable. And It's Not Up To Us To Choose Who We Actually Fall In Love With Because When We Do, We Do So Unknowingly. Just Like Love At First Sight. Do You Believe In It? It's A Mystery.

And It's Definitely True That As Guys, What We Look For In A Girl If I'm Not Wrong, Is Looks. Maybe 90% Looks And 10% Character. I Mean Most Of The Guys, Not All. But For Girls, They Are Just Looking For Mr Right, Who Is Sweet, Caring And Can Easily Put A Smile On Their Face Anytime. Looks Doesn't Matter Alot In This Case. I Think That's The Main Reason Why Most Girls Put Make-Up, And Most Guys Doesn't. 

Back To The Main Point. As For Me. I Don't Know If Love Is The Right Word To Describe It. Maybe Crush? Have A Few Crushes Before. But None Really Gave Me The Courage To Go All Out For It. Guess I'll Still Have To Wait. I'm Still Young Afterall.

如果缘分到了
就让它顺其自然吧

No comments:

Post a Comment