Wednesday, June 12, 2013

When Two Worlds Collide, Will My World Be Your World?

My Blood Is Boiling. Though It Shouldn't Be. I Try So Hard To Hold It Back But In The End It Just Overflew And Burst. HAHAAA! FML Man. Why Should I Even Be Bothered. I Mean I Organise That Date Like 2-3 Weeks In Advance And Those Who Didn't Make It Never Said They Couldn't Make It. And I Even Put Reminders On The WA. But End Up Tomorrow Only Probably Half Will Be Turning Up. Cool Or What!? HAHAA!

If You Haven't Organise Anything Before, You Would Never Be Able To Feel The Pain Of An Organiser. NEVER. And People Just Take It For Granted And Just Have Fun. But No One Ever Gets Thankful For The One Behind The Scenes.

1) People Who DON'T REPLY MESSAGES. Most Annoying Ones.
2) People Who Say They Will Turn Up And Last Minute Back Out.
3) People Who Say They Will Turn Up And Last Minute MIA And Cannot Be Contacted. Ninja Or What!?
4) People Who Are Forever Busy And It's Hard To Fit Their Schedule In.
5) People Who Wants An Outing And End Up Cannot Turn Up Because Of Another Outing. Ironical.
6) People Who Have Lessons Or Projects Even Last Minute.. No Comments.
7) Family Matters Last Minute.. No Comments
8) People Who Ninja From The Start..
9) People Who Are Forever Late. Not 15-30 Mins Late. When I Mean Late, It Means Really Late Like 1-2 Hours.
10) People Who Always Say Bo Jio Then Jio Already Cannot Come.
11) People Who Last Min Back Out Because Too Little People Turn Up
12) People Who Can Go But No Money.
13) People Who Can't Wake Up Early.
...

Okay. Maybe I'm In No Right To Rage At You. I'm Just Being Stupid To Organise This Stuffs And What's More, It Was Due To Your Request And End Up You Still Cannot Turn Up And Cannot Say So Earlier. And Still Say You Miss Us. Bullshit. The Last Time You Already 放飞机, This Time Also The Same. What To Expect? (:

In The End All That Happens Is The Organiser's Fault. Less People Turn Up Also Organiser's Fault. Cannot Turn Up Also Organiser's Fault Because The Date Set By Organiser Was Wrong. Everything. Organiser's Fault. People Never Will Be Grateful To You. People Will Never Understand Either.

End Up I Rant So Much It Just Falls Down Into One Thing. I'm Stupid. Do This Kind Of Shit Job That No One Wants To Do. Stupid Me. Hate Myself. But I Am Still Who I Am.. It Sucks To Be Me. And I Hate Myself For Raging. I Mean Why Should I, Because Even Without Some Of This People, We're Still Gonna Have Lots Of Fun. So Far It's Been This Way For The Past Outings. I Should Just Stay Happy. Happy For Those Who Turn Up. Those Who Don't, I Can't And Won't Be Bothered. (: HAPPY HAPPY. THAT'S MY AIM. (:

还是珍惜你身边的一切吧
不要把所有的事
当做是理所当然的
因为总有一天
如果消失了
你会后悔

No comments:

Post a Comment