Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Don't Even Know If I Should Try, Because What I See Is A Star Beyond Reach. But Then Again, You Never Really Know Till You Try.

Life's Been Great Since The Holidays Started On Fridayyyy! 

1) Chomp Chomp With My Bros And Sis On Friday Night! Pretty Much Awesomeee. 

2) And Went For BFS Camp On Saturdayyy! It Was Supposed To Be A 3D2N Camp, But I Didn't Turn Up On The First Day And There Were No Activities On The 3rd Day. So It Was Pretty Much Like A One Day Camp To Me. And It Was Great. Way Exceeded My Expectations. The Camp Was Super Fun Lahhs!

3) But The Main Thing Was Todayyy (Yesterday)! HAHAA! Really Damn Long Time Since I Had This Much Fun! Had K Session With My Bros At Kampung Chai Chee CC At Bedok. The Rates Were Damn Cheappp. If You Book A Room Between 12-2pm, The Rates Is $8 Per Pax For 5 Hours If You're A Student. After That Timing Would Be $8 For 3 Hours. And You Also Get A Free Drink! Worth It TTM. (:

4) After Which, There Was Mahjong Session At Night At Edmond's Houseeee! HAHAAA! Damn Fun And Shioks Lahhh! So Long Never Play Mahjong Alreadyyy. Lost In The End But It's Okays. (: And Edmond's Mum Was Really Niceee To Cook Us Supper! (:

And There's So Many Other Things I Wanna Do And Am Going To Do Hopefully. Cycling. Bowling. Pool. Running. BBQ. Movie Marathon. Buffet! LOTS OF THEM!!~ P.S. I LOVE FOOD. Let's Hope This 2 Weeks Is Enough ( Though I Know It's Definitely Not ). And I Don't Want To Think Of What's After That. I Just Want To Enjoy Life Now.

I Just Hope I Will Be Able To Get Over You. Hopefully It's Just A Crush. It's Not LOVE. No Wayyy. Not Possible Anyways. That Would Be A Joke Man.

其实你不懂我的时间
都是用来想念
你什么时候才会
到我的身边
 也许永远都不会

No comments:

Post a Comment