Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm Growing Older Day By Day And Today I'm 17. I Hope I'm Growing Wiser At The Same Time.

Yessss!

Happy Birthday To Meeeeee!


Time Really Passes So Fast. It Never Stops. In Just A Blink Of An Eye, 17 Years Has Past From The Day I Was Born. And This Is Of Course All Thanks To My Mum And Dad That I Was Brought Into This World! (: 

                                     
Thanks Mummmm! I LOVE YOU! <3


And I'm So Glad I Met A Really Good Friend At Work Placeeee. Thanks Sarah For The Treat At Irodori Restaurant! The Food Was Good, Though I Must Emphasise That The Service Was Really Really Bad.
Here Are Some Picturessss Of The Food Served.











And I Really Want To Thank My BFF And BBF Wei Min! HAHAAA! Thanks For The Treat Todayyy At Chicken Hotpot. Though The Food Wasn't That Good, But I Really Enjoyed Myself. And Star Trek Into Darkness Was A Really Nice And Touching Showwwwwww! Thanks Alot Lah Broooo! 9 Years Of Friendship And Counting~




And Of Course, I Want To Thank All My Friends Who Wished Me A Happy Birthday, Whether It's Through SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook, Message Or WhatsApp! Thank Youuu So Much! In The End It's The Thought That Counts! (: I'm Thankful To Have All Of You As My Friends. Thank You!!! (:

因为我知道结束
会带来新的开始
所以我会抱着期待
迎接它

No comments:

Post a Comment