Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Really Love How It Is Now.. Those Friendships.. They're Wonderful. I Hope They Will Last Forever. But Will They?

A Great Way To Start The Year With A Memorable And Unforgettable Chalet! HAHAA! It Was Really Fun. Didn't Regret Going Though My Pocket Really Got A Hole Already!

First Day, I Came At Night Just For The BBQ. The Food Was Really Niceeeeee! Thinking Of It Just Whets My Appetite! The Satay Was Good, So Were The Chicken Wings! (: The Baked Rice Was Also Nice! HAHA! And Not To Mention, The Breezer Was Really Good! Someone Even Got Drunk! HAHAA!

Spent Most Of The Second Day Rotting In Chalet! Not Really Though. Watched CZ12 In The Afternoon And It Was A Great Movie! Quite A Comedy Show! The Rest Of The Time I Was Just Lazing On The Comfy Bed While Some Went To Play Pool. Didn't Join Them For Gambling Also!

Day 3 Was Awesome! At Around 1 am, We Went Cycling Till About 4 am, Covering 22.30 km! Whole Body Aching! AHhhhhhhh. And Drinking Again In Broad Day Light! LOL!

For Now, Just Exactly 1 More Week Till I Get My O Level Results, So I Want To Play As Much As I Can! Because I Know After I Get Back My Results, I Will Be Demoralised And Will Not Have The Mood To Play Anymore!

一切都会过去
这只是迟早的事
但是你们让我的人生
充满了无数珍贵的美好回忆
谢谢

No comments:

Post a Comment