Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's Almost Time To Welcome A Whole New Year. A Year Full Of Hope. A Year Where Miracles Still Continues To Happen Around The World.

I'm Not Readyyyy! After Tomorrow And It's
2013

Can't Believe It! Time Is Really Sitting On A Rocket!! I Mean Honestly.. I'm Not Prepared To Take My O Level Results Just Yet Which Is In About 2 Weeks Time. What If I Just... Flunk? I Don't Know. I'm Just Not Confident. I'm Really Scared Of Screwing Up. I'm Not Even Sure If I Want Go JC Or Poly Now. JC Has High Retain Rate And If My Results Can't Get Me Into University, Then I'll Have To Go Back To Poly Because An 'A' Level Certificate Is Useless. Waste Of Time. If I Go Poly, Lesser Chances Of Going Into University But A Diploma Is More Useful At Least. Dilemma.

And.. Tomorrow Is A Really Special Day. It's Not Only The Last Day Of The Year. It's The Last Day Of My Work. It's Also My Pay Day! Awesomeeeeee! Finally.. I Don't Really Hate Working At Isetan. I Felt It Quite Enjoyable To Work There, But I Hate How They Don't Have Flexible Working Hours And The Pay Is Abit... You Know? Yup! That's Why I've Decided To Work Till 31st December! I'll Spend My January Playing, Training And Learning How To Cook If I'm Going JC. If I'm Going Poly Then I Might Consider Finding Another Part Time Job Soon.

For Now.. It's Time To Recall The Things That Happened In 2012... 

Yeah! Sadly The World's Not Gonna End. It Was Supposed To, On 22 December But Apparently, Everyone Survived, So I Guess, That Could Be Considered The 'Miracle' Of The Year.. Or Rather The Most Epic Joke Of The Year. I Mean How Could The World Possibly End So Suddenly!? HAHAHAHAA!

Okay! Did Pretty Well This Year Training Up Especially Before Mid-Year. My Best 2.4 km Timing Of 8.44 mins Was Shocking! Pretty Happy I Achieved Under 9 mins But I Can't Do It Now Anymore Because I've Not Really Trained Much Since September! HAHAA! Did Okay In The National X-Country Championships Too! First Time Participating And Still Achieved Top 25%. As For Inter-School X-Country, Came In 3rd. Lost To Sec 5's.

Pull-Ups Wise, I've Broken My Best Of 10 Last Year. During My Peak, I Can Do 20! But Not Now Anymore Because Like I Said, I've Not Been Training. Average Of About 15 Nowadays. As For Muscles-Ups, I Can't Do Them Till Only July This Year. So It's Considered An Achievement Unlocked! (: During My Peak, Can Do Up To 7!!! Nowadays Can Only Do About 4 To 5. HAHA! Awesomeee!

As For Long Distance Running, Ran About 13 km, Once From My House ( Serangoon North ) To Punggol Promenade And Back In Under 55 mins! Did Pretty Well! First Time I Actually Ran That Far! Also Took Part In The Run & Raisin' 2012 10 km Run! Ran Pretty Well Too, Coming In 17th Among 100+ Runners Which Were Adults. But That's Not The Main Thing. I Did My Part In Helping To Raise For The Poor And Less Fortunate! (:

What A Pity.. I Actually Missed Out On The Registration Of This Year's Swiss Hotel Vertical Marathon As Well As SCM 10 km Sign-up! The Registration Closes So Damn Fast! Arghhh. 2013 I Must Takeeee Part! I Don't Careeee!

Another Pity Is That I've Graduated From NCHS And Why Must They Upgrade The School Facilities Until So God Damn Niceeee? Whyyyy? Life Is Really So Unfair Can! Zzz.

My Sec 4 Life Was Awesomeeee, That Was All I Can Say. I Love All My Teachers And Friends. Always So Helpful. Thank You So Much Because Without You People, I Wouldn't Be Able To Even Prepare Myself To Sit For O Levels! I'm Gonna Miss You Guys When We Go Our Separate Waysss!

Miracle Of The Year. I Got And iPhone 5 And I'm Totally Shocked! My Father Was So Against It At First But Somehow.. Somehow.. He Still Bought It For Me. HAHAA Thanks Dad!

That's All For Now.. This Are Only A Few Of The Meaningful Stuffs That Happened Throughout The Whole Of 2012. I'm Lazy To Blog Everything But 2012 Was Awesome And I'm Sure You'll Agree With Me! The Only Bad Thing About The End Of 2012 Is That I'll Be Growing Older Soon! 老了!Haiz! 没办法!

新的一年又快要来临了
希望明年
会比今年还更好
还要更有趣

No comments:

Post a Comment