Wednesday, December 19, 2012

When It's Over, It's Time To Move On. It's Time To Let Go. Who Wants To Right? But Holding On Only Causes More Hurt To Yourself.. It's Not Possible For Time To Rewind..

It's Almost A Month Since I've Been Working At Isetan! Really. Time. WHY ARE YOU SEATING ON A ROCKET?

I Realised I've Became Much More Experienced Since I First Started Working In Isetan. I Just Kept Asking Questions And Learning At The Same Time And This Has Helped Me To Help So Many Many Customers! What I Like Most Is That Customers Trust Me. Trust That I Can Help Them Though I'm Young And ( Obviously ) New. They Will Ask Me Questions And Even Though Sometimes I Can't Help Them, They'll Smile And Say ' It's Okay '. Though I Really Would Like To Help. But Some Things Are Beyond What I Can Do, Beyond My Control! Nevertheless I'm Thankful To You People! Give Me The Chance To Shine!

Yup! Left 12 More Days To My Last Day At Isetan! HAHAA! HONESTLY! WHY'S MY COLLEAGUES SO AWESOMEEEE? You Guys Rock! We Must Talk More During Working Hours! Party Moreeee! (: <3

虽然我们不能永远快乐
但是是否想过
因为受苦过
才知道什么是快乐
才学会珍惜

No comments:

Post a Comment