Saturday, January 12, 2013

Am I The Only One Stucked Here, Not Wanting To Move On? Screw It Man. It's Like I Want To, But I Don't Want To.

When Reality Is Harsh, We Just Accept It. I Wish It Was That Simple. I Want To. I Really Want To. But It Feels So Hard To Swallow. I Want To Just Gulp It Down. I Can't.

My O Level Results Just Sucks. I Was Aiming 10 Or Below But I Expected 12. And I Got It. Just Unexpectedly. Didn't Expect Both My Humanities To Be A B3. It Just Sucks. Neither Did I Expect Both My Pure Sciences To Be An A2. Life Just Love Throwing Me Surprises. And It Sucks Even More When After I Deduct 2 Points, It's Still 1 Short Of Entering MJC Or NYJC.

Now I'm Really Caught In A Dilemma. Guess I Regretted Not Working Even Harder. They Say 1 Point Doesn't Make A Difference, But It Does. NOW IT DOES. WHY??? OMG. So Many Things I Really Regretted. Regretted Not Taking HMT. Regret Not Dropping To Combine Science, Cause I Could've Gotten An A1...

Now Dilemma. I Can't Make The 'Perfect' Decision. I Don't Mind Going To JC. But I Want To Enter A Good One, Because If I Enter An Average Or Lousy JC, Going Into University Won't Be Easy Too And I'll End Up Not Being Able To Enter The Course I Want To. I Need At Least An AAA/B For My IGP. How Easy Can That Be!? 

Now, If I Go Polytechnic, I'll Be Heading To NP Cause Their Business Courses Are The Best In Singapore.  I'll Probably Be Taking Up Business And Financial Studies. Problem? NP Is Really Far From My Home. Though There's Shuttle Bus From Hougang, When I Head Home, I'll Need About An Hour. And When I Enter Local Universities, I Don't Get A Year Exemption But Only Some Modules Exemption. And I'll Need At Least A 3.80 GPA Score.

So Now.. Polytechnic Or JC? I Guess I'll Leave It To Fate. I Just Believe That No Matter Where I Go, If I Work Hard, I'll Succeed. I Will.

Now.. The Most Difficult Part. To Accept Is The Fact That I'll Be Going Separate Route As My Friends And We Won't Be Able To Meet Up As Often Or Maybe Even Once In A Blue Moon. It Really SUCKS That JC Holidays Doesn't Clash With Polytechnic Holidays. It Just Means.. Chalets, Outings, Meet-Ups, Basketball, Cycling, Frisbees, Movies, Buffets, Shopping, Memories, Lepak Together.. Maybe Not Really No More, But Not That Common. Now.. Moving On Is The Stupid Part. It's Harsh. It Ain't Easy. But I Guess Everyone Has To Go Through That. It's Just Part Of Life.

时候到了
该往下一站了
我走了
再见了

No comments:

Post a Comment