Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'll Just Have To Keep Improving Myself, Keep Doing Better, Till The Day I Won't Get Rejected.

Today's Oral Was... Actually I'm Not To Sure, But I Think I Did Okay. The Teacher Only Ask Me A Single Question For Both The Picture And Conversations. I Was So Shock Went The Teacher Only Ask Me 1 Question For The Conversation Because I Was Expecting The Standard 3 Questions.

Teacher : ' 还有没有什么仆从的?' 
*I Was So Damn Shock! LOL!* 
Me : ' 老师,平时不是会问三题吗?为什么我只有一题?' 
*And Lucky*  
Teacher : ' 你好的,坏的,都讲到了。' 
Then Said The 2nd Question, Which I Paused Awhile And Continued Saying...
*While I Was Thinking To Say More*
Teacher : ' 你还有什么仆从的吗?'
Then I Continued Saying Moreee Until Finally..
Teacher : ' 我们就讲到这里吧!'
*And I Was Like 我还要讲 Leh*

Epic. Don't Know If I Did Well. But The Picture Was Really A Killer. Nobody Specific To Talk About So Must Talk In General. I Panicked While Preparing During The First 5 Mins Cause My Mind Blank! Lucky I Thought Of The Points Naturally During The Conversation! Phewww! (:

Next Up Is Physics O Level Final SPA Which Is The Hardest! And Followed By O Level Chinese LC And O Level Chem SPA! Huat Ahhhh!

Achievement Unlocked : Muscle-Up! (: (: (: After Like So Long, Finally Can Do It!

当我想起你的时候
泪被你悄悄的偷走
当我放手你的温柔
就算覆水也会难收

No comments:

Post a Comment