Monday, July 2, 2012

The More I Think, The More I Realise I Shouldn't Be Thinking. I Should Put My Thoughts, Into Plan, And Finally Into Action And Reality.

These 3 Days. Somehow Din't Really Spend My Time Wisely! Thought It'll Be A Long Holiday But It Has Come To An End! Saturday Had Chem Lesson! Mrs Hay Is Such A Nice Teacherrr! This Time Bought Us Muffinssss! (: Both My Saturday And Sunday Afternoons Were Spent Sleeping! Wasted Like 5 Hours On Sleeping!

As For Today, Tried To Fall Asleep At 1am But I Really Couldn't. My Stomach Was Aching Like Crazyyy! I Had Diarrhea Like 3 Times. End Up I Din't Sleep At All. Afternoon Went Out With Edmond And Jalvin! Was Supposed To Go Practice Oral But Ended Up Slacking And Chatting! We Also Saw Mrs Tee! HAHAA! And Headed To Chomp Chomp For Dinner! Din't Really Have The Appetite Though And Most Of My Favourite Stalls Weren't Open!

Double Chocolate Ice-Blend! My Favouriteeee! ^-^

O Levels Chinese Oral In 3 More Days! O Levels First Paper In 111 Days!

请原谅我对你伪装的冷漠
不是装的洒脱或想的太多
因为你让我懂最深的爱 
最沉默

No comments:

Post a Comment