Monday, April 23, 2012

When You Feel Helpless, Come And Look Me Up. My Shoulders Are Reserved For You. When You Feel Lonely, Call Me Maybe? I'll Be There.. Just For You.

Feet Not Feeling Any Better. Going To Seeee TCM Tomorrow. This Feeling Sucksssssss. My Father Keep Influencing Me To Think Negatively, Keep Telling Me That My Feet Might Take 1 Month To Recover. I Realise I Don't Have Time, Not A Single Bit..

Cross-Country Is Coming, And It's Right After Prelims. Have Not Been Running My Usual Jogging Distances Since 1 Month Ago. My Form Must've Dropped Quite Alot. And I Don't Know When My Feet Will Recover And When Is The Next Time I Will Be Able To Runnnnnnnnnnnn! ARGHHHH. SCREW IT Seriously! Injury-Hit At The Wrong Timeeee!

Good Thing Is.. Since I Will Not Be Able To Run, I've Found Another Way To Release Stressss! Training With Dum Bells! Can't Train My Leg Muscles But Can Definitely Train My Arms Which Will Also Help In My Running, Though Not As Muchhh, But Still Better Than Nothing. (:

And Prelims 2 Is Just Days Away. Good Luck Everybodyyyy! JYJY! Count Down To 'O' Level MT Exams Too, Which Is About A Month Away Onlyyy. (:

即使看见的
只是一个单纯的微笑
我也就满足了

No comments:

Post a Comment