Friday, April 20, 2012

The Pair Of Legs I'm Given, They're For Running.. They're My Life.. I Need Them More Then Anything Else..

Hmm. Recent E Maths Test Has Shown Great Improvement Yeaaaaa! From 23/50 For The First E Maths Test To 28/35 For The 2nd Test And 30/35 For The 3rd Test! Niceeee Lahhhh! But Have Beeen Screwing Up The Recent Geography Tests.

But My Legs. Everything Went Totally Wrong After Sports Day. It's Worst Nowww After Running 2.4km.. Today's 2.4km At SKRP Like Lesser Then That Siaaaaa. I Don't Know How I Ran 8.53mins, With My Legs In Such Bad Condition.. There's Only 2 Reasons..

1) I've Really Improved Alot And I Needn't Be On Top Form To Run Under 9mins.
2) It's Really Not 2.4km. Slightly Lesser, About 100-200m?

If It Don't Get Any Better Within The Next Few Days, I Think It's Better To Go For A Check-up. If Permanent Injury Really Can Go Bangz Wall~ Running. What I Believe In And Always Haveee.

你那么拼命的去爱一个人
换来的是什么
得到的又是什么

No comments:

Post a Comment