Friday, April 13, 2012

Leave It To Fate. It'll Guide The Direction I'm Supposed To Be Heading..

Today Was Sports Day. Oh Yeaaaaaa! Friday The 13th! So Many Casualties.. And I'm One Of Them.. Sprain My Thighs Till Very Jialat And My Foot Pain Because I Sprint With My Toes.. Cannot Walk Properly And It Feeels Damn Weird. I Feeel Like Handicap Siaaaa. Next Weeek Still Got 2.4km And Napfa!

Toook Part In 5 Events For The Last Sports Day I'll Be Taking Part In.

Badminton : 1st
Novelty Race : 1st
4 x 100m : 2nd
Medley : 2nd
Inter-CCA 4 x 100m : 3rd

Results Really Bad. Tried My Best But Din't Managed To Help Me Team Get First For Medley. I Feeel Like A Burden. And After This Run, It Affected My 4 x 100m Race.. Din't Run My Best Because My Legs Weren't Able To Bend Much Due To The Sprain. Damnnnnnnnnn! Why I So Burden!!! ): Haiz~ Nothing I Say Can Change The Results Now.. It's Over.

It Feeels Great. You're No Longer My Motivation To Run Faster~ (: You're Not Gonna Affect Me Anymoreeeeee! Yayyyyyyy! ^^

该放手的时间到了
自然就会放手

No comments:

Post a Comment