Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So Many Decisions To Make, So Many Routes To Take. Why Can't Life Be Simple? Why Must We Make Decisions?

This Is Bad. I Always Got So Many Stuffs In My Mind And When I'm Just About To Start Ranting Hereee, They Somehow Disappear..

Hmm. So Where Should I Start? Okayyy~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ It's Down To The Last 8 Weeks Before O Levels MT Exams! Time Really Flies~ Got To Work Really Hard. I Want To Get A1 And Drop Chinese So That I'll Be Left With 7 Exams To Take AT The End Of The Year!!

This Weeek Really Stresss Ahhh. 7 Test A Weeek, Cooool Or What? Yesterday Had SS And Geography Test, Today Had Situational Writing And History Test, Tomorrow Have Yet Another SS Test And Thurs Have E Maths And Physics Test. Awesomeeeeeeee~

Haiz. Really Hate Myself For Not Being Able To Do Anything To Improve On My Recent Poor And Inconsistent Running Forms. Ran Quite Well On Saturday And Must've Pushed Too Hard. Yesterday's Heats Screw Up Totally And Today My Legs Feels Like Jelly. All I Can Do Is To Hope That My Leg Recovers ASAP. I'm Running Out Of Time. Nevertheless, I'll Try My Best. I Don't Want To End Up Being A Burden. 

All I Have To Do Is Just Out Run My Usual Self.

如果是属于你的
那么她
就会回到你的身边

No comments:

Post a Comment