Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's The Mindset, It's The Perseverance, It's The Determination. If You Want Something As Badly As I Did, You Would've Performed Much Better Then Expected.

Today Was Awesomeeeeeee! Though It Rained Like From 2am To About 10am, Our Spirits Were Not Dampened. Everyone Was till Hyped Out For The Raceeeee Though The Flooor Was Filled With Huge Puddles Of Water~

Run & Raisin' 10km Competitive At East Coast Park! Timing : 36.56mins! Honestly, I Feeel That The Distance Is Not 10km. Probably 9km Or Even Lesser!! But Nevertheless, I Completed The Race And If I Din't Estimate Wrongly, At Least Came In Top 15, Though I'm Far Behind The First With A Timing Of 31.04mins! Pressed On Throughout The Race Though It's Raining! It Was Really A Fun And Enjoyable Experience To Run In The Rain! (:

In Between The Race, Only Some Volunteers Cheered Us On. HAHAA! Got One Guy Damn Coool Siaaaa! I Running Back Already After Reaching The End Of The First Half Of The Race Then This Guy Showed Me A (Y) And Smiled At Me And Ask Me To Press On! Then I Smiled Back At Him! (: I Still Remembered Towards The Ending Got An Angmor Overtook Me But I Sprint To The Finish And Win Him! WAHAHAA! xD Much Faster Then Many JC Students. Achievement Unlocked! ^.^

There Were Lots Of Activities At The Carnival, But Din't Really Have The Time To Stay And Haveee Fun, Cause Got To Rush Home For Lunch Before Go Bai Bai. But Manage To Catch The TKSS Danceeee! Omg All The Girls Damn Chioooo. LOL~ HEHE!

Trying So Hard To Forget, To Act As If Nothing Happened. Love Is An Illusion.


不知道这一切
什么时候
才会结束

No comments:

Post a Comment