Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Really Want To Know, If You've Ever Loved Me, If I've Ever Caught Your Eyes, If We're Even Possible.

This Few Dayss Were Really Fun. Spent Lots Of Timee With Friends And Get To Know Many Peopleeee! Life Feeels Great. No. Maybeeeee Life Is Great! Had Lots Of Fun Balling Withhh Lots Of Awesomee Peoplee! But When You're Having Lots Of Fun, That's When You Realise, Time Is Seating On A Rocket.

Anyway Whatever It Is, I'll Be Going Overseas, To Cameron Highlands And Fraser Hill From Thursday To Sunday Night Or Maybe Even Monday Morning! I'm Really Gonna Miss All My Awesomee Friends. I Don't Want To Go Overseas.. Sigh. Just Want To Spend More Time Withh Awesomee People Before School Reopens! HAHAA! (':

Cherish Every Moment. Cause When It's Gone, It'll Never Come Back.

珍惜每一分每一秒
因为它会在这一刻
永远消失
不可能再回来

No comments:

Post a Comment