Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some Words Don't Have To Be Said Because Obviously The Actions Have Shown Already. Actions Replace Words.

EOY Exams Coming. In A Blink Of An Eye, It'll Be Over, I'm Sure. Now Before It Even Start, Let's Not Think About What's Gonna Happen After The Exams. Shall Start Preparing For My Exams First. Need To Do Really Well. No Regrets. I Really Really Hope That My Hardwork Will Pay Off. I Really Badly Need Good Grades For My EOY Exams. Think I Might Get An IPhone 5 Which Is Coming Out In November. I Shall Just Try My Best And Plus My Phone Contract Ending Soon. (:

Today's Great. Especially Great. My Test Results Make My Day. For Chemistry Test, Did Average, Not Really Well But Got Improvement. 10/15 For That Simple Test I Supposed. What Matters Is I Tried And Improved. But What Really Made My Day Was My Maths Test Results!!! Could Have Gotten Full Marks For My Maths Test!! Arghhh. 37/40. 1 Mark Deducted Because No Units And 2 Marks Lost Because There's An Explanation Question On The Graph And I Got It Wrong. Arghhhhhhh. My Full Marks!!! Actually Also Not Really Very Happy. Expected Results. Many People Did Well Too, Shan't Be Complacent Of My Marks. Doesn't Mean Anything Because It's Really Easy. The Challenge Will Be On The EOY Maths Paper. Haha.

不知为什么每次遇见,无法和你打招呼,和我的爱情一样,也只能像微风悄悄掠过。假装不遇见却又会遇见。我们之间为什么那么巧合?想逃避一时,却知道无法逃避一世,也只好面对。也许你会对我不理,因为你不知我有多珍惜。

仔细聆听
你会听见我的用心


No comments:

Post a Comment