Monday, September 5, 2011

I Really Don't Know If Being Nice Is A Good Thing. I Rather Let People Have Their Way And Give In As Always.

Today Is Yet Another Tiring Day. Morning 3 Hours Of Physics From 8-11pm But Teacher Only Came In At 8.30 Cause Of Traffic Jam! Haha! Manage To Complete Chapter 4! (: Hope We're Still On Time.

After That Had The Korean Exchange Program. LOL! They Were Supposed To Come Today On 5th September At 1.30pm And We Waited Till 3 And There Were Still Not Here. LOL. End Up Is Their Mistake And They Change The Date To Thursday Without Letting Us Know. Wasted Our Time! -.- But Haha. The Buffet Tea Was Ours To Finish! <<<Good Thing At Least. But The Bad Thing Is I Missed Chemistry SSL From 1-2pm. I Think Got Make Up! Bleh.

So I Was Wondering. If I Really Am Too Nice? People Using Phone. Councillors Using Phone. Shan't State Who. My Phone Was Confiscated. I'm Still Nice Enough To Remind Them And Also Tell Some People Who Are Using Phone That Ms Pey Is Around. It's Like Warning To Them Ms Pey Alert So That They Will Not Have The Same Downfall As Me. Okay. I Seriously Can't Change My Character. I Can't Bear To See People's Phone Being Confiscate And It's IPhone 4 Some More. I Can't Imagine How Devastated They Will Feel Without Their IPhone For A Term.

Nice Song :D

如果你愿意一层一层一层的剥开我的心 
你会鼻酸你会流泪 
只要你能听到我 
看到我的全心全意 


That's All For This Post~

就这样静静陪着你
不去讲更多的言语
为了你什么都愿意 
亲爱的

No comments:

Post a Comment