Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Don't Regret. If Something Good Happens, Then It's Wonderful. If It's Bad, Then At Least I Gain Some Experience.

Last Day Of School For The Term, Not Counting Tomorrow Since Tomorrow Will Only Be Half Day And There Won't Be Any Lessons. But Sigh.

Holidays Are Like Normal Schooling Days And Even Worst I Would Say. Normal Schooling Days, We Don't Get As Much Homework As We Get For The School Holidays. The School Holidays Is Like Only A Week And I've Lessons For 3-4 Days Out Of 5 Days. And There's Even A Self-Learn Topic For Maths. So Many Things To Be Done. So Less Time To Waste.

End Of Year Coming So Soon. After Holidays And In Like 4 Weeks Time. Got To Work Really Hard. Can't Afford To Slack During This Holidays. Need To Work Really Hard. Can't Afford To Retain 1 Precious Year. Need To Pass English Which Is Most Important And Though I Din't Fail, But For The End Of Year, I Cannot Be Sure. Jiayous!

我还是一直在等你
是否可惜明知等不到你

No comments:

Post a Comment