Friday, August 26, 2011

When Nothing Seem To Be Right, When Everything Is Opposing You, When Everything Just Seems Hopeless. What Will You Do?

Many Things Going Through My Mind. I'm Lost In Thoughts. Everything Somehow Seem To Be Mocking Me. I'm Putting On A Smile But What's Underneath It? I Really Don't Know. Today's Really A Bad Day. No. This Whole Month Is A Bad Month. Maybe Because It's The Lunar Calendar 7th Month. Everything Is Going Against Me.

Overall Results Are All Back. Failed 3 Subjects. My Best 2 Subjects Are Only B3. Sigh. The Rest All C5/C6. Did Really Badly This Time. The Worst In My Whole Secondary School Life. In Secondary 1, The Maximum I Failed Was Only 2 And At Least Still Got A's. Now? Nothing. Everything Is Gone. All My A's Gone And Probably B's Almost Gone. Now Is Just C's,D's,E's Maybe In The Future, F's?

To Me, I Felt That The Common Test This Time On The Overall, Was Harder Than The Mid-Year. For This Short Term, Most Topics Is Covered Throughout The Year Because Teacher's Rush To Complete The Syllabus By This Year. I Can't Cope. But Somehow, Many Of My Friends Can. I Have Friends With 5A's. Amazing Much? And It's One Of My Best Friends. I'm Like The Worst In Studies Among My Friends. That Ought To Motivate Me To Do Better This Time. End Of Year Is 45%. My Last And Only Hope To Pass Overall For All My Subjects.

Today Really Very Unlucky. Guess It's Fated. Think I Might Have Break The Rule But Than Again, Come To Think Of It, If You Look At It Another Angle, I Might Have Not. Sway Much? Phone Got Confiscated. My Friend Called Me When I Was Outside Of Class And Was On The Way Down The Stairs Walking Out Of The School. Pick Up The Call On The Way Down, Saw Ms Pey. If I Saw Any Other Discipline Teacher, They Would Have Let Me Off, I'm Quite Sure Because I Don't Create Trouble And They Can Just Close One Eye Since It Isn't Any Big Thing. It's Common For People To Use Phone Outside Of Class, Still In School Premises Because I Bet All Other Councillors Also Do That. Anyway The Most Important Thing Is That, Though I'm Breaking The Rules, I'm Not Disrupting Lessons Or Anything Else. I'm Just Using Phone Outside The Class. 

Anyway's Haha. The Best Joke And I'll Be Honest. I Don't Mind Tearing Down The Councillors Reputation Which Was Never Good In The First Place. I Can See Why So Many People Want Create Trouble For We Councillors. Try To Act All Good And Guai Kias. Councillors Are Best At That. I Bet Even Ex-cos Also Damn Zai At Acting. What Are Councillors? I Use Phone Outside Of Class Get Caught And Because I'm A Councillor, She Can't Close One Eye. I'm Fine With It. So Does That Mean If You See Any Other Councillors Using Their Phones Even If For Valid Reasons, You Will Confiscate It? I Mean Even If Valid Reasons, Councillors Should Set Good Examples. No Using Of Phone Means Strictly No Using Of Phone. Haha. So Why Do I See So Many Councillors Out There In School Using Phone? And It's In Front Of Ya. Haha You Allow Them? What Gives You The Power To Break School Rules? Catch People For Breaking School Rules But Give People The Power To Break Is It? Zai. I Nothing To Say Ler. Do Anything You Like Bah. Anyway You're Unlike The Other Discipline Teachers. You're Unique.

Anyway If You Look It On The Bright Side, No More Spamming Of Messages From Councillor. Haha. No Need Reply. No News. Got Reasons To Miss Out On All The Role-Calls Etc. With Valid Excuses. You Take It, You Can't Blame Me.

So Wearing A Mask Is All It Takes. Being A Councillor = Being Good At Acting. I Believe Each And Every Single One Of Them Has Broken A Rule. Haha. The Problem Is If They've Been Caught Or Not Right? And Depends On The Situation. I Can Ask A Very Simple Question. Does Ms Pey Confiscates Ex-cos Phone If They're Using Them Even For Valid Reasons? No? Yes? They're Special You Know. Special People Are Treated Specially. And Most Of Them Are Wearing A Mask, Wouldn't Say All. Sigh. I Would Be Laughing At Myself. Laughing At The Title Given To Us Councillors. So What's The True Meaning Of It? I Guess You  Just Have To Be Good At Acting.

Anyway I'm All Tired. Everything Is Like Totally Going Against Me. Really. Can Feel It.

明明是你 
给我勇气
不要让我
失去了力气

No comments:

Post a Comment