Monday, August 22, 2011

After So Many Mistakes And Lessons, I Still Don't Learn From Them.

Sigh. Most Results Are Back. Did Poorly This Time. My Results Just Keeps Plummeting. Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. My Friends Are Doing Better Each Time. Me? My Results Are Really Free-Falling. I Did Put In Effort. Maybe It's Not Enough But Still Doesn't Explain Why I Did So Badly.

Anyway I Know It's Wrong To Blame Things. But I Cannot Not Blame This Thing >>> Geography. I Failed Rather Badly. But What's More Important Is That I Could Have Gotten 2 Extra Marks Over 25 Marks (That's Alot!) . Blame It On The Dumb Teacher. Never Give Out The Insert To Us When Giving Out The Papers. I Thought There Weren't Any Insert So I Drew The Arrows On The Question Paper. And It Was Correct But It's Not Attach To The Answer Paper, Therefore The Teacher Couldn't Give Me The 2 Marks! -.-

Other Papers Did Really Badly. Especially Disappointing For Chemistry. Failed. Haiz. I Did Study But Still Fail. Maths And A Maths Din't Fail But Just Pass. English Also Just Pass. The Only Subject I Think Can Do Well Is My Combine Humanities And Social Studies. Chinese Results Were Okay Only. I Definitely Could Have Done Better Overall.

Sigh. Really Think I Definitely Could Have Done Better. Put In Effort. No Results. Pity Myself.


我想就这样牵着
你的手不放开
爱能不能够永远
单纯没有悲哀

No comments:

Post a Comment