Friday, August 19, 2011

It Feels So Hard To Accept The Fact That The Effort You Put In Never Get Paid Off.

End Of The CT. Some Results Are Back. Poor Results. The Effort I Put In Had Supposedly Gone Down The Drain. Expected That To Happen Already. Nvm About That. Anyway The Weekends Are Here! But There's Still Training Tomorrow Morning. Afternoon Shall Be Going Out! Hehe ^^

I Often Wonder Why I Used To Be Lazy And Decent Grades But Once I Became Hardworking, My Grades Start To Fall. It's Like Free-Falling. It's Falling And Still Falling. It Feels As If One Day It'll Hit The Bottom And That's The Day It's Really Over For Me. Really Wonder What's Wrong With Me. Anyway CT Over = Good. Finally Can Have Some Time To Go Jogginggg. Time To Resume My Own Training.

Don't Know Why I Feel So Lazy After The Exams. Lazy To Blog~


你的爱就像
酸酸的在心田
你的吻就像
甜甜的好滋味

No comments:

Post a Comment