Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fate Decides Who Walks Into Your Life. But It's You That Decide Who Stays.

1 More Day. 1 More Paper. 1 More Exam For The Whole Year > End-Of-Year Exam. 1 More Year To 'O' Level. Time Flies. 

After Taking Almost All The Papers, I Think That I Might Fail Physics And Chemistry, Especially Physics. Physics Today Was Damn Difficult. So Many Questions I Can't Solve. And There Were Too Many Unexpected Questions That Were Tested. Those Small Little Details I Missed Out, Spending 3 Hours This Morning Studying Physics On Top Of Already Revising It Yesterday. Sigh. A Maths And E Maths Papers Were Equally Bad. Can't Complete All The Questions Because Din't Have Time And Some Questions I Got No Idea How To Solve.

Anyway We Can't Go Back In Time. Tomorrow Is The Last Paper And I Really No Mood To Study, But I'll Still Have To. Tomorrow's Paper To Me Is The Most Challenging. GEOGRAPHY. Many Things To Memorise. If I Don't Revise At All, Than I'll Definitely Fail. Geography Isn't Like Maths Which Requires Practice. Seems Like I Can't Slack. Need To Chiong Memorise All That Will Be Tested.

Shan't Think Much About The Common Test. At Least I've Some Time To Relax After Tomorrow And Over This Weekends. Get To Breathe Some Fresh Air. Have Not Jogged For Like 4 Days. Sigh. Really No Time Although I Really Really Want To Go Jogging That Badly, But If I Do, I Can't Complete Revising For My Subjects. As Much As I Want To, I Know I Can't. Need To Get My Priorities Right. Studies First. Everything Else Is Secondary.

Sometimes I Really Wonder What Exams Are For. Most Of Us Do Last Minute Revision. Even If We Get Good Grades, They're Just Last Minute Work. It Might Just Be A Fluke.

我们之间的爱情
掉在哪里
拥有的快乐
怎么会是空欢喜?

No comments:

Post a Comment