Friday, August 12, 2011

I Can't Read Your Mind Just Like You Can't Read Mine. You Don't Ask Me, I Don't Tell You, I Guess You'll Never Know That... I LOVE YOU.

It's Friday And Later I'm Going To Collect My New Spectacles! Time To Have A Change In Look! (: The Weekends Are Here But I Don't Feel Excited At All. The Weekends Are Not For Us To Rest Or Relax But Instead, Study Hard For The Upcoming Common Test. 2 Papers Down >>> English And Social Studies. (: Left 7 More Papers To Go! Add Oil! Jiayou! Huat Ah! :D

English Paper Was Okay Except The Vocabulary Part And The Summary Had Too Many Points That I Couldn't Possibly Squeeze Everything Into My Summary And Had To Cut Short. For The Social Studies. Sigh. I Think I Wrote Out Of Point For The Essay. I Wrote Whole Lot Of Crap -.- I Guess I'll Fail But It's Over Anyway, We Can't Possibly Go Back Into Time. I Should Instead Concentrate On My Upcoming 7 Papers.

Tomorrow Still Have Lessons And It's Being Brought Forward From 8am-12pm. Need To Wake Up Early On A Saturday Again. My Precious Sleep. T_T No Choice. Must Persevere! PERSEVERE. ENDURE. Blah. Whatever. Anyway I Say So Much I Still Easily Get Distracted By Other Stuffs.

Formspring MEEEEEEE! ~ (:

没有谁能取代妳在我心上
拥有一个专属天使 
我哪里还需要别的愿望

No comments:

Post a Comment